Age Criteria (As on March 31, 2021)
|Between 3½ to 4½ Years
||Born between 1st October, 2016 and 30th September, 2017
||Saturday, 10th October 2020 to Friday, 16th October 2020
|Submission of the hard copy of the registration form along with prescribed documents in the school.
||Monday, 12th October 2020 to Saturday, 17th October 2020 from 9 am to 2 pm.( As per the time slots allotted to you)
|List showing the cut off points of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the school notice board as well as the school website.
||Monday, 19th October 2020
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR THE LAST DATE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING ONE DAY EARLIER.
Criteria for admission:
|Total number of seats
|Wards of the Teachers
**Children/ Grandchildren of the Members of the Governing Council/ Nehru Sidhant Kender Trust would be considered in the management quota).
- In addition, 25% seats would be reserved for EWS Category
The admission process has been designed to provide equal opportunity to all and maintain transparency. The merit of the applicants will be determined on the basis of a criteria that is given below:-
0-10 km : 10 points
Above 10 km : 5 points
[Max : 10]
||Ward of Central / State / Defense Personnel
||Ward of Single Parent / Orphan / Adopted Child
||Qualification of the Parents
- Any vacancy in the 8 seats reserved for transfer cases [Central/State/Defense]
will be filled up by 31stMay
- Any vacancy in the 8 seats reserved for the wards of the teachers will be filled within 30 days from the start of the new academic session.
- The break-up of marks for the qualifications of the parents is as follows:-
|Ph.D. / Doctorate / DM
|Post Graduate Degree / PG Diploma
|Diploma / ITI’s
- In the event of candidates getting the same score, draw of lots will be resorted to for the same score applicants. The lottery will be organised in the presence of the parents of the shortlisted candidates and lots will be drawn by a parent/child. The entire process will be videographed
- Apart from the 100 seats in the General Category a list of next 5 students will comprise the Waiting List. The waiting list will be put up along with the selected list of 100 students in the General Category. The waiting list, if not cleared, will be valid for a period of 30 days from the declaration of the final list.
- The management reserves the right to check the authenticity of all documents from the issuing authorities (e.g. Qualification Certificates from the issuing University). If at any stage (even after admission) any document is found to be false / fake etc., the application / admission would stand cancelled and the matter would to reported to relevant / legal authorities for further action.
- The decision of the school would be final and binding
- *Documents to be submitted:-
- A hard copy of the REGISTRATION FORM with the latest passport size photographs of the parents and the child
- A self-attested photocopy of the Birth certificate along with the original for verification.
- A proof of Residence ( A Photocopy of the Electoral Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Telephone Bill/ Aadhaar Card/ Rent deed)
- A proof of highest educational qualification of the parents.
- In case of children of staff [of the school], a copy of staff ID card will have to be furnished.
- In case of ward of Central/ State/ Defense
Personnel, a letter of Service from the concerned department and a copy of government job ID is required.
- In case of First Born Child, an affidavit affirming that the child seeking admission is the first born child has to be furnished. ( The parents would have to download the affidavit format provided) Click here to download the affidavit..
- In case of an adopted child, a copy of the adoption deed will have to be furnished.
- In case of an orphan, copy of death certificates of the parents will have to be furnished along with the proof of guardianship.
- In case of a single parent, only the qualification of the parent who has the custody of the child will be considered.
- In case of a single parent, the following documents ** will have to be furnished:
** The above legal documents must clearly mention the name of the custodian of the child.
||Legal Separation Document
||Death certificate of the spouse
- Incorrect or incomplete forms will be rejected. Wards of such cases will be informed.
- A print out of the Google Map reflecting the distance of the applicant’s residence from Sat Paul Mittal School.
** All the certificates to be submitted should be self-attested and the original certificates are to be brought along for verification.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form. No telephonic / other communication will be entertained by the School.
- Registration forms for children born between 1st October, 2016 and 30th September, 2017 can be filled in Online ONLY for academic session 2021-2022.
- Please read this page completely and understand it before clicking the button at the bottom of the page which will take you to the registration form. You need to make the Online Payment using Debit card/Credit card/NetBanking.
- COVID-19 pandemic is a public health emergency. To prevent the spread of the same and for everybody's safety, you will be allotted time slots to submit your Registration form. Post payment, you will receive an SMS which will inform you about the Registration number allotting the date and time. Your application will not be considered for the admission procedure if you do not come for verification and submission as per the allotted date and time.
- You will also receive an email detailing the documents required. In case of single parent, the details of only one of the parent/ guardian is to be filled.This serves as a record to know the status of your application and for any further correspondence.Check your Spam box in case you do not receive mail in your Inbox after Registration
- A hard copy of the Registration form along with the requisite documents mentioned there in will have to be submitted at the School Reception Counter. The registration number should be noted down on all the requisite documents to be submitted.Only one parent per candidate will be allowed for the submission of the form.
Precautionary measures to be followed in school
COVID-19 pandemic is a public health emergency. To prevent the spread of the same, please follow the following guidelines as a part of the necessary protocol:-
- It is mandatory to download Arogyasetu app/ Cova app in your mobile phone
- Please wear a well fitted mask before you enter the school premises.
- Please maintain a distance of minimum 6 feet (2 mtrs.) with other persons.
- Please carry your hand sanitizer, paper tissues and water bottle with you.
- Please follow respiratory etiquettes.
- The temperature will be checked at the entry point. In case the concerned individual has fever, he/she will not allowed to enter the premises. Please contact the school help desk for rescheduling of time slot.
- If there is any Corona Patient at home or the concerned individual had a contact with corona positive case, kindly contact the school help desk
- As a safety measure, crowding is not allowed near the school gates. Any parent found at the school gate without his/her time slots may considered their registration form rejected.
- No vehicle is to be parked near the school gates.
Important Instructions For Lottery
- The draw will take place on 21st October, 2020 at 10:30 am in the Mittal Auditorium.
- The draw will be covered by videography.
- Only one parent of the candidate should come to attend the lottery. The parents must carry a copy of Registration Form along.
- In case the parent is unable to attend the lottery due to some emergency, they can send a relative as their representative along with an authority letter and the copy of the Registration Form. However in case the representative also does not turn up on the day of the lottery, the respective ward’s Registration Number will not be considered for the lottery.
- Two different bowls, one for girls and the other for boys would be used to collect the lottery slips from the parents.
- Based on the remaining no. of seats to be filled, equal no. of slips would be drawn from the respective bowls up to the count of 104. For the 105th seat, the remaining slips of the two bowls will be combined and a slip will be drawn from the combined lot.
- After the draw, the final list will be put up on the Notice Board along with a list of 5 candidates on the waiting list on 21st October 2020 itself.