The main strength of an educational institution is its teachers. For the teachers of Sat Paul Mittal School ‘Teaching is not a job, it’s a lifestyle’. Our faculty members are:
- High quality individuals, high in achievement and motivation
- Individuals who value creativity and innovation
- They are from sound socio-economic background
- Are passionate and excited about learning
- They are flexible and open to change.
- Are lively and full of life
- They have an abiding love for children
- Have strong communicative skills
- They possess high levels of energy
- Have a progressive vision for school
- Convert stress to energy pools
- Negate the ‘I’.
Our teachers are facilitators in the true sense of the word. They contribute whole-heartedly to make learning a joyful experience for children. They are keen learners themselves.
The faculty of Sat Paul Mittal School is selected on merit. Each member has a natural flair and passion for teaching.